The human body has increased requirements for vitamins (especially the B group), and minerals during periods of increased stress. During stress nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B5, zinc and magnesium are important for supporting adrenal function. Vitamin B5 has long been considered the 'anti-stress' vitamin because of its central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism.
- Significantly reduces those feelings associated with work stress such as anger, hostility and mood changes
- Helps to maintain optimum levels of vitamins and minerals during times of increased need, and can provide relief from stress and tension
- Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food.
- Children under 12 years - Not recommended.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking, or think you may be taking, a diuretic (fluid tablet)
- Magnesium may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormones separate doses by at least 2 hours